Chipperfield Logo

Noise, Vandalism And Anti-social Behaviour

2nd of December 2005

From time to time we are all affected by the thoughtless behaviour of other people in the village. Unless these incidents are reported and logged, there is no evidence that they have taken place and the Parish Council cannot press for action to be taken. I urge all residents to register their complaints by reporting all incidents to the Police. Telephone 01442 271000, give details and ask for the Unique Reference Number (URN) which will record your complaint.

If you are troubled by noise during the daytime, contact Dacorum Borough Council’s Environmental Health Helpline on 01442 228455. If noise occurs at night, ‘phone the Police and ask them to report it to Environmental Health.

If we can establish that Chipperfield is a village where hooligans and vandals are not tolerated, the sooner this behaviour will cease.

Liz Holliday, Chairman, Chipperfield Parish Council

This page is edited by Tony

Comment on "Noise, Vandalism And Anti-social Behaviour"

Comments posted here will be publicly visible. This is not a means of contact.