The administrative parish of Chipperfield lies on the dip slope of the Chilterns approximately 5 miles south-west of Hemel Hempstead. It is situated in the Borough of Dacorum and forms part of the electoral ward of Bovingdon, Flaunden and Chipperfield.
The Parish Council was formed in 1958 by being separated from the administrative parish of King’s Langley. There are eight elected councillors who employ a part-time Clerk, a Village Warden and Woodland Ranger.
The Parish Council aims to represent the interests of the village in all the many facets of its welfare at both local and central government levels.
Visit the official Chipperfield Parish Council website for more information.
Chipperfield Parish Council
- Parish Clerk
- 01923 263901