Help With WW2 Project
I have received some wonderful information in the last couple of months from my previous requests for help with our researches into those from the village who served in WW2.
This month I include a further number of names about whom we still require information.
– Jack Durrant of Chapel Croft
– Wally Newman from Boundary Cottages who married Florence Goodman
– Arthur Saunders from Tower Hill
– Raymond Scott from Bucks Hill
– George Wingfield and his sister, Evelyn, from Penman’s Green who later moved to Church Lane, Sarratt.
If you have any information, please do get in touch.
Mary Nobbs: 01923 269480