Chipperfield Logo

Which Bin For Broken Glass & Shredded Paper?

20th of February 2008

Broken glass Ð light bulbs, drinking glasses, vases etc Ð should be well wrapped in newspaper and labelled “Broken glass” and put into your grey wheelie bin. Shredded paper should be put into your newspaper re-cycling box.

This page is edited by Tony

Comment on "Which Bin For Broken Glass & Shredded Paper?"

Comments posted here will be publicly visible. This is not a means of contact.